Helping community members navigate the confusing and intimidating immigration process. Facilitating transition to the United States, reuniting families, securing work authorization and economic security, and seeking legal relief and justice for victims of crimes and abuse.
Schedule an Appointment
At this time, we are only able to accept 10 virtual appointments per week. To secure an appointment with a member of our legal team, please call our office on Mondays. By calling at the start of the week, you will have the best chance to make it onto our calendar.
Affordable and High-Quality Legal Services
Do you need help with an immigration matter?
Our team of attorneys and accredited representatives provide direct services in the following areas:
‣ Family-based immigration applications and consular processing
‣ Humanitarian applications (victims of crime, domestic violence, trafficking)
‣ Adjustments of status to permanent residence and waivers
‣ Naturalization (citizenship)
‣ Brief services including renewal for green cards, Temporary Protected Status, work authorization, and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
By meeting with an attorney for an initial legal consultation, they will be able to listen and assess your individual situation, review your needs and eligibility, and determine how best to offer assistance. The attorney may then develop a plan of action and create a contract for additional scope as required.
Improved Quality of Life
for an Empowered Latino Community